golden comet thread!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Cluckcluck1215, Apr 22, 2016.

1. TheTwoRoos

TheTwoRoos Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2015
    What im trying to say is dont get overly stressed out.

2. Cluckcluck1215

Cluckcluck1215 Overrun With Chickens

I didit kick her out just saying he/she is just being a little mean,and I'm not fighting ,and I no you aren't [email protected] I'll let you stay I wasn't trying to kick you out,I over reacted please forgive me,I didn't mean to I'm sorry.i should of Ben nicer.ive seen so many people fight on the fourm and I don't want to fight.thank you.

3. TheTwoRoos

Sep 25, 2015
    That was just my opinion.

4. Cluckcluck1215

What was your opinion?lil peeps how many chickens do you have all together?

5. Cluckcluck1215

6. TheTwoRoos

Sep 25, 2015
    That the chicjen was a isa brown.

7. Lil Peeps

Lil Peeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2016

I have 25 chickens right now. How many do you have? Sorry, yeah, I shouldn't have said kick out, you definitely weren't "kicking her out". And by the way what breeds do you raise, if you don't mind me asking.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  8. Cluckcluck1215

Wow!25 chickens!sadly I only have 5 at the moment,and 2 ducks,but getting 12 chicks to add up,I don't mind you asking what breeds I raise I raise EEs BRs asterlops Black G.and many more,but most die:( I had to EEs sunshine and Browne I still have brownie but I lost sunshine its to bad cause she was pretty,got grabbed by I eagle:(

Any who (I don't know why I just said that ) what breeds do you rase?i always wanted to rase silkies but I'm afred in winter trer feet will freeze,do you know any thing about them,I think you might cause you have a silkie as you avatar.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  9. TheTwoRoos

Sep 25, 2015
    Not sure if you were talking to me lil Peeps,but I raise Red sexlinks( aka golden comets),Black sexlinks,bantams,Production reds,Newhampshire reds,Rhode Island reds,barred rocks,Silver Grey dorking,Barnyard mixes,Austrolorps,and Eeaster Eggers.I have had leghorns in the past.

10. Lil Peeps

Lil Peeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2016

I was referring to both of you and anyone else who might want to answer, I love hearing about people's chickens! Oh! I love bantams, what kinds do you raise?! You have an awesome mix there!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by