golden eggs at the end of the rainbow?

vickibiro

In the Brooder
9 Years
May 30, 2010
LaGrange, Kentucky
Most of you know my husband died on June 12 and I have been struggling since his death to complete this house. We are nearing the end, I think they will be in their new home by the weekend. Anyway, I looked outside after a storm tonight and check out what I saw

59075_img_0933.jpg

Vickibiro:

I think he is certainly looking down on the coop you finished and blessing it with a rainbow - I do believe it's a double too!

What a beautiful picture to end my day with - thank you for sharing!
love.gif

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for your loss. What a poignant "sign" over your coop.
I have never seen your coop before, nor anything remotely as spectacular a place for chickens to live! What a beautiful legacy and tribute to your husband for you to finish it- clearly a labor of love. Congratulations on your efforts, it is simply stunning.

What a beautiful coop! I'm sure your husband is very proud of you getting it all finished.

hugs.gif

I have been following your threads but haven't commented till now. As so many others have said, I'm deeply sorry to hear of you lose. Although I haven't lost a spouse I did loose my older brother and younger brother 18 months apart. We were all just over a year apart in age and very close. I do know this. As time passes the pain will ease and you will be left with all the great memories of him and those will my you smile. You and others who have helped have honored your husband by completing this coop and run and what a coop it is. Without a doubt the best looking design I have seen. The picture is truly amazing and I feel a sign that he is very proud of what you have accomplished.

Take care

Back
Top Bottom