Gone geeky with egg counting!

saffyloves

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 8, 2013
Norfolk, UK
Hi everyone!
I have nearly had my girls for a full week (tomorrow 1 week) and I started from day one a little egg collecting record. I have 4 pekin bantams and I wanted to see if there is ever any correlation in egg laying week by week or month by month. It is super geeky I know, but I am a little bit OCD on charts and recording things. Anyway here is my first weeks results!
I am using the project 365 app available for free in the App Store :) I took seperate pictures of 1,2,3 and 4 eggs so at the end of a day I can just add the correct number (picture) to that date.

See told you it was geeky! Anyway if you want to join in please do!

Saffy x

Well done on the chart and also on the egg production. Very frequently hens go on strike for an interval after being moved to a new home.

Well done on the chart and also on the egg production.  Very frequently hens go on strike for an interval after being moved to a new home.
Yes the breeder mentioned they haven't laid yet but they should start in the next couple of weeks, I was thrilled that the girls seemed to be happy roaming the garden doing there own thing. And also the fact I'm getting eggs already, now to get baking! Hehe

Back
Top Bottom