GONE! my 2 white crested drakes WA

streemers

Songster
11 Years
Oct 13, 2008
port orchard,WA
HI out of my 21 ducks i only have 1 laying hen all the others are to young to lay. i have 2 white crested drakes that are 3 mths old that i am willing to trade for a laying hen (not chicken). i live in port orchard washington
thanks

Last edited:

Tailfeathers

Songster
12 Years
Dec 31, 2007
Washington State
Hi,

If y'all ever come to the mainland, let me know. I may be able to help ya. I've got one mallard hen (1yr old) that I'd for sure let go. She hurt her leg awhile back. Swelled up pretty good. I separated her out and put her on some antibiotics for about three weeks. Just let her out today. She's better but still got a bit of a limp.

Oh btw, I wouldn't want your drakes. Might trade you for another younger female or just sell her to you cheap.

God Bless,

streemers

Songster
11 Years
Oct 13, 2008
port orchard,WA
where do you live? how did she get hurt? is this a fixed prob? i have a black runner i might wanna trade u

Last edited:

Tailfeathers

Songster
12 Years
Dec 31, 2007
Washington State
I'm in Granite Falls. Where did you get your Runner from?

I don't know exactly how she got hurt. My guess is running from the males that are WAY WAY too amorous! I think she just twisted a leg or somehow injured a tendon. The swelling has gone down a lot. I'm fixin' on going out and feeding them now so will take a look at her tonight now that she's been out all day. I do know she is - or at least was this morning - much better.

God Bless,

Top Bottom