Good duck names?

Good names for ducks are spontaneous and unique. My first male mallard (or if you want it could be a girl) duckling is named Armado, pronounced arm-uh-dough or if you want arm-uh-doo. My second female duckling is named Merci pronounced m-air-see. It means thank you in French. As you see mine are merely made up from my first thought from when they pipped! Merci took awhile to pip, precisely 28 days! When she finally had a pip, I thought thank you lord! and merci popped into my mind. With Armado, when he came out of his egg he looked like an armadillo in its little ball. (Now he is normal, I promise) So be spontaneous and remember what you first thought of!
jumpy.gif
love.gif

I moved away from food names after the last attack and I lost Dorito, Lunchbox and Apple.
The current lot are
Sir Duckalot, Clint Duckwood, Spot, Duck Vader, Princess Duck, and noname.

Hope that gives you some ideas =)

We have a booster pack lemonade (booster pack or boosty for short) and Pete. They are both girls lol. Then we have Bernie who is actually a boy. My 4 year old and 2 year old named the girls and 9 year old named the boy

tomorrow i'm adding 4 female runner ducks. i already have 3 runners by the names of Q, meko and key la. i love unique names

Our ducks are named-
Sparkler
Cocoa
Marshmallow Donut
Sif
Pear
Gonff
Love
Crystal
Emalet
Log-a-log
Firequacker
Celeborn
Acorn
Butternut
Buttercup
Pastry
Coconut

Some others we used to have-
Rulango
Christina
Popcornball
Blizzard
Snowflake
Snowmane
Poptart
Greenbill
Where did you find the name Emalet? It's very interesting.

HERES SOME DUCK NAMES

QUACKMIRE
DOWNY
QUACKLY
QUACKMORE
MISS BEAKLEY
VANDERQUACK
THUNDERBEAK
QUACKULA
WEBSTER
PUDDLES
PEEP
Peeplette
FLAPPY
FIREQUACKER
BILLSWORTH
billford
QUACKAROO
FEATHERBILL
BOOTLIP
SPOONBILL
HONKER
BLUEBILL
Greenbill
MUDBILL
Goosebill
Beaker
Puddlefoot
Cadbury
Foghorn
Bumbletoe
Duckson

I've mostly had Drake's and here's the names I've picked

Firstly I had 2 rescue wild Mallards and I called them Stevie and Frankie as I didn't know what sex they were. They flew away before I could find out.

I now have Dexter and his brother Baxter, who sadly got killed by a fox last week.

I now have 2 new friends for Dexter and I'm trying to pick from Jasper, Eddie, Flynn and Felix.

My pekin ducks names are Bonnie and Clyde (though Clyde turned out to be a girl) and in the spring I was planning on sticking to the same theme and getting Thelma and Louise to join the gang

Back
Top Bottom