Good egg recipes?

MetroMutt

Songster
Mar 9, 2021
NJ
Anyone have any suggestions for good recipes with eggs?

Im adopting 4 sweet hens as pets but im not a huge egg eater as the texture/taste usually bothers me.
Anything works the simpler the better though as i have sensory issues (breads/pastries or recipes that include meat would probably work better)

Will for sure be making scrambled eggs and stuff for my dog, parrot, and of course the hens like twice a week maybe

Either! <3 My parents would probably like cheesecake its never really been my thing though, it uses eggs though? Never knew that lol

Usually takes 3-4 eggs. I love cheesecake, I love how creamy it is.

I can only handle a few bites of quiche before I start focusing on texture and gag a bit, but everybody is different.. hmm what else

I love boiling eggs and putting them in the fridge for easy snacks

French toast uses eggs, its usually egg, milk, and cinnamon. Then you cook the toast

Egg salad is a good one, great for sandwitches

Croque monsieur sandwitches, too.

Usually takes 3-4 eggs. I love cheesecake, I love how creamy it is.

I can only handle a few bites of quiche before I start focusing on texture and gag a bit, but everybody is different.. hmm what else

I love boiling eggs and putting them in the fridge for easy snacks

French toast uses eggs, its usually egg, milk, and cinnamon. Then you cook the toast

Egg salad is a good one, great for sandwitches

Croque monsieur sandwitches, too.
Ive done french toast before! My tastes are usually VERY strange and not healthy at all but I tend to go for mildly sweet dessert type things, bland things, salty/meaty things, or rarely spicy chicken

oh and when I did french toast it turned out odd lol! Probably because I only had natural syrup which my mom likes but im not a fan of. Also it didnt cook evenly how i did it so it was slightly soggy

I also tend to eat alot of rice

Ive done french toast before! My tastes are usually VERY strange and not healthy at all but I tend to go for mildly sweet dessert type things, bland things, salty/meaty things, or rarely spicy chicken

oh and when I did french toast it turned out odd lol! Probably because I only had natural syrup which my mom likes but im not a fan of. Also it didnt cook evenly how i did it so it was slightly soggy

I also tend to eat alot of rice

OHH fried rice!

for lunch I usually have rice, and a fried egg. But fried rice is just one more step, I bet it would use up a few more eggs than usual :)
Yee ive been thinking of trying this one thing called cloud bread I found a youtube video on! It has like 2 eggs i think but it looks tasty!

Yea my parents also like fried rice but its always tough for me to eat since i pick around the vegetables due to my sensory issues!

Yee ive been thinking of trying this one thing called cloud bread I found a youtube video on! It has like 2 eggs i think but it looks tasty!

Yea my parents also like fried rice but its always tough for me to eat since i pick around the vegetables due to my sensory issues!

you dont have to add veggies, if you can't eat them. I totally sympathize with you, I usually only have sensory issues with clothes, but I cannot stand mushy foods (really makes me angry, I hate it.). Maybe just fry rice with some egg and chicken.

I can't think of anything else..

you dont have to add veggies, if you can't eat them. I totally sympathize with you, I usually only have sensory issues with clothes, but I cannot stand mushy foods (really makes me angry, I hate it.). Maybe just fry rice with some egg and chicken.

I can't think of anything else..
I get that! I have sensory issues with clothes, food, feelings, and sometimes noises! Ill try that <3 Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom