Good egg recipes?

Everytime ive been bit by a chicken they thought I was food lmao, parrots bite way worse though as mine thinks its funny (even poorly imitating laughter as she does it)

Mine will examine my finger, and then chomp.

they know its not food, they are just little butt heads!

its ok though, it doesn't hurt and they are too cute to be mad at.

Mine will examine my finger, and then chomp.

they know its not food, they are just little butt heads!

its ok though, it doesn't hurt and they are too cute to be mad at.
Love that! Yea its always cute when they do that lol, I always assume its them just thinking my fingers is a worm or something and trying to taste it jhbhjbhj

Love that! Yea its always cute when they do that lol, I always assume its them just thinking my fingers is a worm or something and trying to taste it jhbhjbhj

Mine eat worms like they've never had food before. I know they'd chomp my hand real fast, not investigate and THEN chomp. I think they've investigated and chomped enough times for them to realize its not food. They've gotta just be forking with me.

Mine eat worms like they've never had food before. I know they'd chomp my hand real fast, not investigate and THEN chomp. I think they've investigated and chomped enough times for them to realize its not food. They've gotta just be forking with me.
Love that lol

I tried making pickled eggs and really didn't care for the rubbery texture. Eneded up feeding them to my hens...lol. (minus the onions)
A7B00A5B-EC01-4DD5-A838-7288B39EC94C.jpeg

Here are a couple of my fav recipes that use up my eggs:
https://www.recipetineats.com/crustless-quiche-ham-and-cheese/
and:
tempImageN5YCXC.png

Back
Top Bottom