Good morning everyone from Northern NH.

Kdmorrill12

In the Brooder
May 28, 2020
Hello everyone. I'm new here but not to chickens. I cant wait to read all your wonderful suggestions. Currently waiting on a batch of Narragansett Turkeys to hatch. Also I have a quick question. I received my meat birds along with a free laying breed chicken from the hatchery this week. It appears to be a Houdan does anyone have experience with this breed its a first for me? Thanks so much
Kate

Hello everyone. I'm new here but not to chickens. I cant wait to read all your wonderful suggestions. Currently waiting on a batch of Narragansett Turkeys to hatch. Also I have a quick question. I received my.mest birds along with a free laying breed chicken from the haters this week. It appears to be a Houdan does anyone have experience with this breed its a first for me? Thanks so much
Kate

Attachments

• 20200522_084139.jpg
    20200522_084139.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 2
Hello, Kate, and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.
I've never had a Houdan.
They only gave you ONE laying chick?
Yes there is a option to add a free chick in your order from McMurray hatchery (I assume it is mostly roosters but thats ok) Of course I said yes haha. I have lots of layers so no big deal but I have never had this breed I did some research very unique looking bird. I may need more!!! ❤

Back
Top Bottom