Good Ole Boy's Of "KANSAS"

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by OzawkieBantams, May 13, 2011.

1. OzawkieBantams

OzawkieBantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2010
    Ozawkie, KS
    Quote: GOOD LORD BE CAREFUL DANG IT !!!!!!!!!

2. KansasBoy

KansasBoy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2011
    Topeka
    Well he was holding that end for me... And I told him to move back so I could adjust it... He moved bak about three feet and the wire decides to go four! I almost lost it... Just glad it all turned out okay!

3. mikeksfarmer

mikeksfarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    Bonner springs KS
    Quote:Great Job Kansas Boy very inspirational. Might just have to make me a chicken tractor for my garden this fall. Great way to get it all cleaned off and ready for spring with a layer of fertilizer to make it grow better. Not going to be holding any boards for you when even family aint safe. LOL

4. KansasBoy

Apr 16, 2011
    Topeka
    [​IMG] Thanks Mike!

5. KansasBoy

Apr 16, 2011
    Topeka
    So I just have to say... WHAT A CROCK OF [​IMG]! I had that vote all day and then boom... Gone! Was up by six with two hours to spare... Then in the final two hours he gets 10 and I get 3?!?! Well... So much for that!

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  6. OzawkieBantams

Sep 15, 2010
    Ozawkie, KS
    Wake up Boys. Its a hot one today [​IMG]

7. mikeksfarmer

mikeksfarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    Bonner springs KS
    man it is hot. this heat is taking it out of me. Been working at the ball park long hours this weekend. Another one yet to come tomorrow.
    Finally think the fox has backed off enough for me to let the chickens out some (few hours in the evening) Glad the ducks have a new home.
    oh my god turned on the AC I just have to accept that I am getting older.
    Well here is hoping for a cool breeze!

8. OzawkieBantams

Sep 15, 2010
    Ozawkie, KS
    WORK ! WORK ! WORK ! seems it never ends. ripped out my floor today in the house to get ready for carpet [​IMG] still have half to remove [​IMG] built my out house style bathroom door just need a half moon shape cut in it [​IMG] got four cords of fire wood brought to the house now I have to unload and stack it [​IMG] Sold a few Red Golden Pheasants to a very nice couple today they might join one of our Kansas threads [​IMG]

Now I think it is time for some carbonated adult beverages and some of my buddies wife's Meatloaf, and scalped tater's [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  9. KansasBoy

Apr 16, 2011
    Topeka
    Yeah sure has been hot, hate waking up this late in the day to this! Atleast I got a little more sleep in, back to the Speedway I go!

10. OzawkieBantams

Sep 15, 2010
    Ozawkie, KS
    WOW !
    What a busy weekend [​IMG] Had to fix my lawn mower because my neighbor neglected to tell me he borrowed it and didn't tell me he had damaged it [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] oh and it was out of gas THANKS YA JACK WAGON [​IMG]
    On a good note I got some chain link fence from the buddy I have been helping since the Tornado. I spent half the day putting up fence. Now I feel a little safer letting the chickens out, I also think I might go ahead and keep them now because they are more protected, although I still need about 150ft of fence, but they are capped off fairly well.

Man I have been busy .

I haven't even began to look at unloading the fire wood yet SCARY [​IMG]

Oh BTW ......... I have about 10 new baby squab [​IMG]

AGAIN BUSY ! BUSY ! BUSY ! BUSY !

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by