Good Ole Boy's Of "KANSAS"

Quote:
I have to meet some folks at Walmart in Lawrence to get rid of some birds, or I would. I have a very very busy weekend ahead of me doesn't look like I will get to have any fun
hit.gif

I still have birds in the bator that have been there for a day
hide.gif
gotta make a bucket brooder today
barnie.gif

Quote:
3 for now might need a few more buy the end of the week end should have some more Pheasants hatch. I have to also find a new bator I have over a dozen more Pheasant eggs

Saw a fox today in Bonner at 6 am crossing the road by the RR trax. Mouth full of bird. Have seen several there road killed over the last years. Wonder if foxes focus on birds when feeding young? Wonder if foxes like wet weather as the one in my back yard comes every day its like this today. Just wonder !!!!
Be Dude!
cool.png

barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif

I didnt get one pen started today . a buddy of mine called said " hey Insurance company said to cut all trees in our yard" well thats where I have been all dang day
he.gif
on the sweet side FREE WOOD !
woot.gif

Any how I told him I would most likely not be able to help him tomorrow at least until I get the doors done for the pens
roll.png

Hope your back is making it through all that work! I've had a somewhat productive day... Finally got the light brahmas I've been looking everywhere for, came home and sold my mini chopper (thin did 60... I'm gunna miss it), got the brooder wired up and housing the babies, and cleaned the garage like no other!

ada1c556.jpg

(top "young" brooder pic to share since only Daren has seen it)

Tomorrow I'll be rid of the home gym I needed out of the garage and then off to church (since I skipped tonight... Shh). Daren, I'll get ahold of you afterwards and make sure you're at home (11ish)... And I'll head that way to lend a hand (need more beer?!?!
big_smile.png
)!

Quote:
Man five seconds after you left yesterday the hen Chukar laid another egg. just when I thought she was done ........ plop there's another egg
barnie.gif

lol.png
Too funny! I managed to get both of the new runs for the tractors built and on half way wired before I lost daylight... Hopefully I can finish them and atleast one of the coops! I need the silkies segregated immediately, otherwise I'll just be letting good eggs go to the fridge instead of the incubator!
he.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom