Good Ole Boy's Of "KANSAS"

Only a few of those pics loaded the others bailed. In any case may next time I open the page I can see more. Still looks pretty trashy storm damage sucks. Then there is the fire wood!!!
Went to church today but stopped off to deliver some food to the witch woman. (by the way moderator she is a wicken) any way ended up missing church because she is leaving town and wanted me to take her chicken. Now the owner of a white silky roo. Yea!!!
hmm.png

Poor thing wont leave the carier. Hes in the tortise pen. I am sure they will be great buddies.

Wow I am worn slick . just got done helping a buddy chop up 6 huge trees in his yard from this storm damage. good thing about all my help is that they said this winter I don't need to pay fo wood I am supposed to come up to his place and load what I need, also that benefit here is that they will come to my place and help me now cut down the 7 trees I have that need to be cut and split and we would split the wood between the three of us. Kinda hard not to go for that deal considering we cut, and split about 2 cords of wood today, and we are not even done with the first tree yet
th.gif
thumbsup.gif
so looks like I will be very busy the next few nights
hide.gif

Joe everyone's enjoying their night! Click Here

Too many posts in a row so I'm adding this here instead of adding another...

My new Silver Penciled Rocks
c5955113.jpg

Last edited:
HOLY CRAPES !
been a day or three. This New job is kicking my tail
th.gif
old.gif
hit.gif
I found out Tuesday that I am officially a old man I had bruises all over my body
old.gif
I haven't had to work this hard for this little amount in over 15 years
rant.gif
Anyhow just wanted to stop by for a sec ,and say hello
frow.gif

Atleast there's a reply, I thought I was going to have to edit again
gig.gif

So after the wife's suggestions Don's idea for this crate won, I web back and grabbed the last shelves right before the rain!

8f2e43bf.jpg

Next doors, and wire... Hell where'd I put them clippers!?!?

Quote:
Nice looking bird there buddy. Kinda wondering how many birds do you have now? You and Daren in some kind of competetion?
wink.png

Hell I sold most of my birds

13 including these three... I most likely will only keep a Pullet from these three as I only got them to add a little feather/color diversity to the flock. As soon as the new tractors are done they will be separated one for silkies and one for bantam Cochins (max 6 each) leaving the main coop/run a max occupancy of 12! That is my cut off (so says the boss
hide.gif
)! But I will continue to incubate (hopefully) and grow out for sale (swap meets, craigslist, etc.) in this new rack, mainly silkies and bantam Cochins will be my focus with this! I will be picking up a couple BCM hens (one probably going to in-laws) and an lavender ameraucana roo from IvyWoods next time I'm up that way. Which reminds me Daren, you bringing that little americauna girl and the other birds for my cousin in to me tomorrow morning?

Added: The goal with our layers is to have a constant blue, green, dark brown, light brown, pink (still looking) to fill cartons with and sell to cover feed costs (hoping my son's friends will think them "fun" and parents will enjoy them as well) for now atleast! Since gathering and such is my son's chores we have made a deal with him that everything above food costs (from egg sales) will be split 50/50 between his savings and the church! Hopefully we can find a bigger place so I can expand the layers though! (I'd go x10 if I could)!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom