• Rhode Island Red

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • All of the above

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (please comment)

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
Red birds.
The Production matures pretty faster also,mine is smart beautiful,and very independent.
The Red sexlink.
She is okay for the most part.She is a lil aggressive,but I guess it isn't life thr

Red birds.
The Production matures pretty faster also,mine is smart beautiful,and very independent.
The Red sexlink.
She is okay for the most part.She is a lil aggressive,but I guess it isn't life thr
thanks. i might look into the productions

Quote:

Beware SLW's are bantam birds.

True and they are? they're listed under the standard birds and a video I saw of someone's mixed flock, they looked the same size.

I think.Wait a minute.There is some that are banties.some are standard some are not.

Quote:

Beware SLW's are bantam birds.

True and they are? they're listed under the standard birds and a video I saw of someone's mixed flock, they looked the same size.

I think.Wait a minute.There is some that are banties.some are standard some are not.
Ohhh okay. yeah, that makes more sense. a lot of breeds come in both sizes :) haha

So...have you made your picks yet?

I have 2 Easter Eggers and I hate them! (About 22weeks old now). Foul dispositions, and fly too high. One made it onto the roof yesterday! No more free ranging until I cut those wing feathers!

I have one lavender Ameraucana from a breeder (19 weeks old). Turned out to be a boy, but super nice personality and friendly so far. The two females both died, but they were also very very sweet.

Just got 3 gold laced Wyandotte chicks: only 2 weeks old, so who knows what they will be like!

Don't keep us on pins and needles: dying to hear which you choose!!

Sorry, haven't been on here in a while!

But anyways, I have not decided yet and we actually may hold off :/ I think it's still approved but we just haven't really done anything with it yet & I switched to goats briefly. If there's still chicks though we might still :D

Though I think our next project is going to be a fence for the dog

Back
Top Bottom