Goodbye my little MayMay.

th
I am sorry you lost your girl. She definitely was loved by you. She knew it.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I've enjoyed seeing her cute (and sometimes funny) pictures for a while now. Even though she wasn't mine, I feel your pain. I've had a few of my girls pass in my arms. There's really no words to describe how devastating that is. May May was much loved, and I know that she loved you in return. She had a great life with you. What more could a chicken ask for?

Sending you hugs and prayers...
hugs.gif

I was so sorry to hear that MayMay didn't make it through - I had been following the thread in Emergencies about her but I had nothing to offer in way of help..... thank you for posting the photographs of her here, she was some character and I do know something of the heartache to lose one when there is nothing else we can do but support and comfort them.

Despite the fact that she was so ill, her will to live was very strong - her bond with you was tremendous and I hope that in time the devastating feelings will subside and that happier times with her will brighten your days forever.

We mourn her loss with you - MayMay will be remembered by everyone who read your posts.

Bless you.

Suzie
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom