Goodbye my little MayMay.

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by fishnet1971, Nov 18, 2012.

1. She passed in my arms on Saturday night. She looked at me as she struggled. I told her I loved her and she was gone. I love you my MayMay.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. NovaAman

NovaAman Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] I am sorry you lost your girl. She definitely was loved by you. She knew it.

4. Chickenfan4life

Chickenfan4life Overrun With Chickens

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    [​IMG]That is so sad. I am so sorry you lost her. She was a good hen. [​IMG]

5. wildriverswolf90

wildriverswolf90 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2011
    polk county, NC
    Aww Fishnet :hugs I am so sorry you lost Maymay. She was obviously very loved. Prayers of comfort coming your way. :hugs

6. abbey808

abbey808 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2011
    Hawaii
    I am so very sorry for your loss. I've enjoyed seeing her cute (and sometimes funny) pictures for a while now. Even though she wasn't mine, I feel your pain. I've had a few of my girls pass in my arms. There's really no words to describe how devastating that is. May May was much loved, and I know that she loved you in return. She had a great life with you. What more could a chicken ask for?

Sending you hugs and prayers... [​IMG]

7. Magic Birdie

Magic Birdie Overrun With Chickens

May 3, 2011
    Magic Birdie land
    Sorry for your loss :hugs
    She seems so nice

8. Suzie

Suzie Overrun With Chickens

Jul 9, 2009
    Auvergne
    I was so sorry to hear that MayMay didn't make it through - I had been following the thread in Emergencies about her but I had nothing to offer in way of help..... thank you for posting the photographs of her here, she was some character and I do know something of the heartache to lose one when there is nothing else we can do but support and comfort them.

Despite the fact that she was so ill, her will to live was very strong - her bond with you was tremendous and I hope that in time the devastating feelings will subside and that happier times with her will brighten your days forever.

We mourn her loss with you - MayMay will be remembered by everyone who read your posts.

Bless you.

Suzie
    [​IMG]

9. Thank you for your kind words.

The strange thing? God brought me Hope the day he knew he was going to take MayMay. Hope is my new rescue from the really BAD farm I was on that day.

10. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Awww. ..I'm so sorry to hear of her passing....that's such a hard one. She truly gave her all and was so loved by many.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by