Goodbye my little MayMay.

I'm sorry for your loss,
hugs.gif
. She truly was a character, thank you for sharing her with us

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Those pics are so lovely! She looks like she was quite a fun character. And a much loved one!
hugs.gif

she was a fully integrated member of your family- that makes it hurt even more. I smile everytime I see the photos and her antics. I think she wasn't wholly convinced that she was chicken. She aspired to be so much more..

I'm so sorry for your loss. The pictures speak a thousand (and then some) words. You were a wonderful 'skinmama' to MayMay and she definitely knew it. The feeling was mutual! I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit though, at the picture with the gentleman eating KFC chicken while she's lingering around his feet - that was cute.

I'm so sorry for your loss.  The pictures speak a thousand (and then some) words.  You were a wonderful 'skinmama' to MayMay and she definitely knew it.  The feeling was mutual!   I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit though, at the picture with the gentleman eating KFC chicken while she's lingering around his feet - that was cute.

Yea, that was my dh eating while MayMay was on house arrest for something or other. She would sit and beg like a dog at your feet.

Thank you for your kind words.

The strange thing?   God brought me Hope the day he knew he was going to take MayMay.  Hope is my new rescue from the really BAD farm I was on that day. 

When one door closes another one opens.......My heart goes out to on your loss of MayMay. Your tribute to her brought tears to my eyes......
Your new rescue will have some big shoes to fill.....:hugs :love

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom