Gooooooo YANKEES!!!!! World Series HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

baldie

Songster
11 Years
Sep 25, 2008
Douglas, MA
Go Yankees!!! Hopefully we can win this year.....I know we have won the most...but we are due to win one again!!! Oh yeah!!!
ya.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
woot.gif
fl.gif

Debi, We were hoping to play the Dodgers too. That would have been awesome!! Joe Torri against the team he taught?? Mahonri....
sad.png
tongue.gif

From the AP:
NEW YORK – The New York Yankees, baseball's biggest spenders, finally cashed in with their first pennant in six years Sunday night, beating the Los Angeles Angels 5-2 in Game 6 of the AL championship series behind the savvy pitching of that old October pro, Andy Pettitte.

Next up, New York hosts defending champion Philadelphia in the World Series opener Wednesday night. Cliff Lee is expected to face ALCS MVP CC Sabathia in an enticing pitching matchup between former Cleveland teammates — and the past two AL Cy Young Award winners.

I'm from Cleveland, and have always loved the tribe- but the Yankees just rock!
Can't wait to see Sabathia too. Gonna be a good game!

Not to go completely off topic- but any Pittsburg fans out there? Do they have pierogies at the stadiums like they do in Cleveland?
droolin.gif

Oh, and the Great Lakes Brewing Company's Ballpark Ale. That's it, I'm driving up there for a game next summer.
Anybody want to chicken-sit?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom