Gooooooo YANKEES!!!!! World Series HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Who let the dogs out?! Oh yeah them stinkin' Yankees fans!
Phils in 6 - Steinbrenner, his billions of dollars and his evil empire can't hold a candle to the all american dream- hard work and determination bring about success. Bunch of front runners. Bet u couldn't even tell me when the last time the Yankess won it all without looking it up on the 'net.

Come on fellow BYCers - NYC doesn't even allow chickens! But Philly does and you beat 'em down? I can't figure ya'll out.

Last edited:
You see, now here is the difference between a Yankee's fan and most other fans. Most of us Yankee fans don't hate other teams, we just like ours.

Baseball is all about money these days and has been for decades? How many Philly players are from PA??? Yeah, thought so. Same goes for Yankees players.

I live in the Yankees/Red Sox front lines. Red Sox fans hate the Yankees more than they love the Red Sox.

Oh well.

The only team I DON'T like are the Braves- goes back to when Cleveland played them in their hayday (1990's)

I used to get tickets for 8 games in Cleveland (couldn't afford than the whole season) and I always picked the match ups with NY, Boston, Chicago, Baltimore (Cal Ripkin!), and whatever other games had fireworks.

It wasn't about any rivalry- it was more of an opportunity to see some of the best players in the country playing for historic teams. Ever game was like an All-star game
big_smile.png

Quote:
Come on now PC. "Yankees fans don't hate other teams, we just like ours." Who are you trying to fool? Ask a Yankee fan who their least favorite team is and they'll tell you flat out I hate the Sox.

Yankees fans hate other teams and their players just as much as other teams' fans.

Ya'll know I'm just funnin ya's right? I am a Phils fan with over 3,000 games under my belt but this is not the platform to make a stand. Go Phils! Sorry PC. We're still good tho', yes?

Quote:
Come on now PC. "Yankees fans don't hate other teams, we just like ours." Who are you trying to fool? Ask a Yankee fan who their least favorite team is and they'll tell you flat out I hate the Sox.

Yankees fans hate other teams and their players just as much as other teams' fans.

Ya'll know I'm just funnin ya's right? I am a Phils fan with over 3,000 games under my belt but this is not the platform to make a stand. Go Phils! Sorry PC. We're still good tho', yes?

We're good. This is all for fun and I'm hardly the Yankee fan that you are the Phillies.

Seriously though, I don't see the hate from Yankees fans towards other teams. Let's face it, the Yankees are a hated team for a few different reasons. For some it's simply their record that can't be beat. For others it's the money thing. And for many, it's because the Yanks beat the cr*p out of their home teams so many times.
roll.png

Like I said, I live in the Yankees/Red Sox belt. Trust me, most Sox fans hate the Yankees to the point they won't date a Yankee's fan. Most Yankee's fans I know could care less what team is your favorite.

Go Yankees!!!!! Sorry those of you that don't like them! Can't wait until 8pm!

Big screen tv, Yankee baseball and a pint of Ben and Jerry's Macadamia ice cream!
big_smile.png

I'm not a Phillies fan, but I am for the rest of this month.

I'll always cheer for anyone who's playing the Yankees.

Quote:

Sooo not true, I dont hate the RED SOX, I just like the Yankees more.
Jealousy gets you no-where. LOL

Back
Top Bottom