Goose Incubation & Hatching Guide - Completed!!!!

SarahIrl - thank you for your positve comments. The knowledge was all there but has taken me some time to put all the material and text together to make it complete
smile.png

Pete
wink.png

Quote:
Pete, I would by all means submit this work to as many venues as possible. You guys over there have two or more clubs catering to domestic waterfowl in general plus the Runner and Call duck clubs. Exotic waterfowl and pheasants operate the same way so why not them as well? There are the Game Bird and Waterfowl message boards, based here in the states but full of input from all over. We also have our own Call duck clubs and the IWBA. Jim Konecny the Toulouse guy can help you there. My own opinion is that this is a very worthwhile piece of work. I can find no mention of a BYC Educator Award but would be awfully happy to nominate you if you or someone else can tell me how. And YES!!! we are having a good season but we learned at what seems to be the same school of hard knocks and high humidity.
cool.png

Hi
This information is wonderful thank you.
Maybe you can help me, I am getting lots of eggs, I put them in the incubator but they are all infertile ( or just don't develop)
My gander is only 11 months old. Can this affect his ability to fertilize the egg??????
Thanks
Bev

Hi Bev08

If you're certain you have a pair then the infertility is probably due to the gander's young age and you'll see much improved results next year. Have you seen any courtship or mating between them?

Pete
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom