Goose Stories

I'm sorry you're not feeling well! I hope all these geese pictures help you along
1f604.png

We just started a trial foster period with this 1.5 year old gander that grew up in a farm animal sanctuary. We named him Ganon! The sanctuary thought he was a Greylag, but someone in the forums ID'd him as a Toulouse (possibly mix?) Whatever he is, we've had him with us 5 days and I'm already head-over-heels in love with him! We wanted a flock guardian for our 9 Indian Runner ducks, and he stepped up to the task immediately; from the instant he stepped out of his transport crate, he's been following the ducks everywhere they go in everything they do! Even when they take off running and he has to rush his chubby little butt after them!

[Video]
He likes to come right up next to me and tell me stories when I'm outside. Of course, when he's not right next to me, he has to SCREECHY HONK all of his stories, which I'm sure the neighbors just love
1f605.png

He scared the pants right off the ducks when he first went running up to them, and they hid from him for about twenty minutes! There was a lot of pouting and honking in that twenty minutes, but after that, the ducks warmed up to him shockingly fast, and he's been stuck to them like glue ever since! He always looks so proud of his little flock!

Although his default posture is pretty haughty... I'll admit to being totally charmed by his snooty face!

And he has little pantaloons!!!
1f60d.png
c

I love pantaloons! Your guy is quieter than mine; sometimes we can hear his screeches echoing all the way across the valley! I wonder what the people on the other side think??

hi ladygrey I am sorry you are sick I do

n't know what I would do if I could not go out. my critters are a lot of work but it is stress relief to me. my buff gander honks to the train horn which is quite often. and I had to buy heavy bowls so the don.t trip and spill there feed. they also scold the ducks for leaving there eggs around. they are so funny. here they are scolding the ducks they were in the tortoise pen the geese were saying get out here comes mommy.

Back
Top Bottom