Goose vs. Great Dane

DiYMama540

Crossing the Road
Jun 25, 2019
SW VA
My Coop
My Coop
Hear ye! Hear ye! On this 12th morning of September, an epic battle between Gander and beast took place for the love of Princess BB. Sir Chance fought bravely, defeating the terrifying creature and saving the kingdom from certain death! He will be remembered for all time as the knight who scared off Gucci the Great! Three cheers for Sir Chance!
20190912_083117.jpg 20190912_083124.jpg 20190912_083743.jpg

:lau:gig Please share your epic goose battles...I would love to hear them!!:pop

I love that third picture!

I don't have nearly as cute a goose battle.
DH and I were kayaking on the Tioghnioga River and came upon a sitting Canada goose. We paddled quietly up to her to get a better look. That's when Dad came swimming over to my kayak hissing at me. I ignored him so he took to the air and kept flying over me trying to beat me with his wings. DH and I made a hasty retreat.

Bless her heart hopefully she’ll tolerate his silliness. Annie did for a long time I am sure she just got tired of it. I actually trained the geese to stop bullying the dogs they would come towards them with their heads down every time I let them all be together.

Hear ye! Hear ye! On this 12th morning of September, an epic battle between Gander and beast took place for the love of Princess BB. Sir Chance fought bravely, defeating the terrifying creature and saving the kingdom from certain death! He will be remembered for all time as the knight who scared off Gucci the Great! Three cheers for Sir Chance!
View attachment 1905747 View attachment 1905748 View attachment 1905749

:lau:gig Please share your epic goose battles...I would love to hear them!!:pop

:lau I love this!

I love that third picture!

I don't have nearly as cute a goose battle.
DH and I were kayaking on the Tioghnioga River and came upon a sitting Canada goose. We paddled quietly up to her to get a better look. That's when Dad came swimming over to my kayak hissing at me. I ignored him so he took to the air and kept flying over me trying to beat me with his wings. DH and I made a hasty retreat.

OMG! Glad you didn’t get hurt!!

My gander and med size dog didn't hit it off at all with the gander nipping her butt every time she walked past. One day she walked past Samson and he nipped her and she grabbed his neck, didn't bite down but let him know he better not do that again. He hasn't.

:lau OMG

Back
Top Bottom