Gosling injured leg

WilliamH

Chirping
Mar 23, 2020
I have a gosling with a injured leg. I don’t know how it happened but it’s been over a week since the injury. The gosling is limping and cannot stand. The past few days a bump grew on its back knee. Anyone know what I should do? It seems that it has gotten worse overtime. The gosling hops on its right leg to move. The left leg is the injured one. The gosling also tends to always keep the injured leg bending all the time. Also does anyone know how much the vet would be?
017F78CF-6EDD-4FAF-A2A4-CA48A8452884.jpeg
4F45C0DE-F20C-4C5E-9099-0FC80151E501.jpeg
0A78A034-B72D-40A7-A319-255E2BC3E778.jpeg

Last edited:
I would love to take it to the vet. But pricing seems a bit out of my range. If the vet is my only option then I will have to. Is there any other way?
I think the longer you wait the worse it will get. Can you straighten the leg or is it frozen in place like that?

Can you take a video of you straightening the leg? It looks frozen to me, but if you can straighten it I would like to see. Don't force it, of course.

Can you take a video of you straightening the leg? It looks frozen to me, but if you can straighten it I would like to see. Don't force it, of course.
The gosling leg seems to have swell a lot causing me to not be able to straighten the leg all the way.

Back
Top Bottom