Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

X2!!!
fl.gif

Aw I hope you get a good hatch. You've waited long enough!
smile.png

Thanks Guys So far so good. Set on 2/28 so still a ways to go. But just had my first SFH baby's hatch from my pair and several CLB along with many others so it is helping me take my mind off them. :)

Missy didn't lay this morning either and she has been laying every other day like clock work.
idunno.gif
My chickens stopped laying again for a few days last week because it got very chilly again. But it has warmed back up and they seem to be ready to go again. Except today it is SO rainy here, only one has laid - and apparently did it in mid-run for dry shelter!

its feeding time here and some of these geese are laying this is flock 1(ive 3 flocks but i seperated them for breeding season)(and this flock is the less important flock as in i let them hatch their own eggs without much care) this flocks the flock that isnt penned up .

Iain thank you once again these geese have the most goslings every year but im trying to let my africans have alot of their own this year. Its exciting and cant wait for my first gosling.

Back
Top Bottom