Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

Aw I'm soo sorry. It's a tough job getting out of the egg.
hugs.gif
Even when the little ones make it to hatch they can still pass from the hard job of getting out of the shell. I am so sorry....
hugs.gif

I just got off of the phone with my neighbor's 13yo son, who got the 1st three eggs of the year from my buff dewlap girl. As of this morning, two have internally pipped and the 3rd has externally pipped.
fl.gif
they hatch healthy!!!!

Haha I'm not that bothered to be honest. Shh.. don't tell Serv!
wink.png

She's in mid hissy fit because Moose keeps nibbling her and she doesn't like it. THAT could explain the stance
lol.png
We find ways of keeping our favourites, even if means buying friends for them!!
lol.png
Goslings just love to nibble the others, don´t they?!! Plenty of grass to nibble on should take his attention away form HER!!! Let´s go with her, then...
smile.png

Update on the six in lockdown, 2 hatched one pipping, of the two hatched one doing fine the other loojs very sickly and still half in her egg. Will update tomorrow. Bye the way where do most folk rear up the goslings in the early weeks. We have particularly active rats round here so forvthe first three weeks we have converted our conservatory . The older two (21/2 weeks) seem to be growing much faster than last years, measured today 14 & 16 inches tall:D

Back
Top Bottom