Goslings of 2015 Hatch-a-Long

But look at the bright side! I've added 9 African eggs to the incubator! so now there is 15 eggs in the incubator in total.
12 of which are buff African and the other 3 are from a brown African female and a buff african gander which means that the females will be buff and the males will be brown
big_smile.png

These babies I will be keeping!!!
thumbsup.gif

So freaking excited this just happened...and I didn't transfer to my still air incubator and it is alive!!

Number 7 & 8 just hatched. One pure and one cross. 10 more to go except i think 2-3 might not hatch i think they died in the shell.

Set 3 more goose eggs tonight, hoping they are fertile. Stormy has only given me 6 eggs and went broody on a golf ball. Silly goose. Im trying to stop her, i need more eggs.
I also set 12 more duck eggs from my own ducks tonight.

8 they are beautiful, eggs in the  future for me I hope ;)

Sure! Just let me know when & what kind. These babies were my free eggs i got.

Number 7 & 8 just hatched. One pure and one cross. 10 more to go except i think 2-3 might not hatch i think they died in the shell.

Set 3 more goose eggs tonight, hoping they are fertile. Stormy has only given me 6 eggs and went broody on a golf ball. Silly goose. Im trying to stop her, i need more eggs.
I also set 12 more duck eggs from my own ducks tonight.
Sure! Just let me know when & what kind. These babies were my free eggs i got.

Give your goose some duck eggs she'll love having some lil ducklings to care for.
smile.png

I think one of my yearlings has gone broody, which I didn't expect yet! May slip some eggs back under her and/or duck eggs. As long as she's going to just sit there...

Back
Top Bottom