Goslings of 2015 Hatch-a-Long

One of my 3 year old Shetlands has decided to set 3 eggs, so I am letting her...last year I took eggs from the girls and incubated them getting 8 to hatch. Only 2 girls...same thing with my Penciled Runners, seemed to be a boy year. I have 3 females that this is their 3rd year and decided to see if the one girl who wants to ; to let her set. See if she can hatch them... It's been a week or so, we'll see. ;0)

I dont think my first 3 goose eggs are fertile. Its day 8 and i dont see anything. I should be seeing some veining already. I will give them until day 10 before i toss them though. Then try the next eggs.
My ducks are doing good. First to start zipping is a pekin x blue swedish, its zipping as i type this. It looks dark colored, maybe it will be pied. The others are pipping like crazy. We have a storm going through, humidity is high so they should start popping out like pop corn lol

I dont think my first 3 goose eggs are fertile. Its day 8 and i dont see anything. I should be seeing some veining already. I will give them until day 10 before i toss them though. Then try the next eggs.
My ducks are doing good. First to start zipping is a pekin x blue swedish, its zipping as i type this. It looks dark colored, maybe it will be pied. The others are pipping like crazy. We have a storm going through, humidity is high so they should start popping out like pop corn lol
Can't wait to see the littles..
caf.gif

Sold 70 of my geese and I've 7 left to sell and after that I will only have african geese left and one embden goose (which I intend of keeping

Back
Top Bottom