Goslings of 2015 Hatch-a-Long

It sounded like Selenium the first few times, but now I gave antibiotics and it works a little but later on it comes back harsher. I have one right now that has a "cold" and he is on antibiotics so who knows this winter is rough.

I did send a duck about 4 months ago to the lab, and we paid 40 dollars to send it and they didn't send it out for 2 weeks, so they called about a month later and said that it was so decomposed when it came, they could only check for the bird flue which came back negative.mSo I have no idea becuase I am not going to pay to send it when it doesn't work

They only do full samples for some stupid reason, the show birds the only one I have now sick OEGB roo he has a little sniffle, but he will be fine all of my others are doing great, especially the pair of grey calls for show

Good to see ye guys too! As ye know I've been so incredibly busy with work starting college etc etc. Anyways this summer I sold most of my flock as I am starting a African breeding program and a few embdens too.
I lost around 14 Africans to a fox who my doy finally managed to catch 3 ago and my dog nearly killed it and I didn't want it dead so I grabbed with a cloth the Fox and put him over the wall and he limped away and haven't have a problem since.
The Fox definitely won't be back ;)
Now I've 9 Africans and 10 mixes (mostly greylag crosses which I will sell in spring)
And my breeding program will start
1f609.png

3 weeks ago *
That's alot of geese to lose to the fox he must have been feeding the whole country side serv. Glad your dog taught him a lesson.

Your busy sounds like, look forward to hearing about your Africans once you begin breeding and getting goslings. Maybe once spring comes around again the goose thread will get lively again sure do miss everyone.

It happened within two months I wasn't home.
Yea this time of the year the majority of the world have nothing going on until spring.
Livinbrazils geese usually have goslings this time of the year?
I'll be more careful next year
1f609.png

Hopefully over 40 Africans within 3-4 years.
How are your geese Lydia?

It happened within two months I wasn't home.
Yea this time of the year the majority of the world have nothing going on until spring.
Livinbrazils geese usually have goslings this time of the year?
I'll be more careful next year
1f609.png

Hopefully over 40 Africans within 3-4 years.
How are your geese Lydia?
serv I miss livininbrazil she has not been on this whole year. My geese are doing great, ornery as ever to all the rest of the flock but they are such a loving family to themselves.
So you still have your Buff Africans? They were so gorgeous.

Serv are you staying home all through college? I'm staying through this first year, I sold all my extra male geese and moved my favorites to our big pond, this spring I think I finally want my own geese, probably the blue and lavender American!

Back
Top Bottom