Got a iPod touch!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by TheGoldenRoo, Jun 29, 2010.

1. TheGoldenRoo

TheGoldenRoo A Crazy and Fun Chicken

Oct 15, 2009
    ND
    I just got a iPod touch! It's super cool! I'm writing this on it right now!

2. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Cool! Congrats! [​IMG]

3. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I got one two years ago when they first came out and I'm still in love with it! They do have some quirks, but for the most part it is great. I don't use it for internet very often, but I do love having so many awesome games on the thing. The only part that stinks is how quickly the battery drains when playing games.

4. ella

ella Chillin' With My Peeps

My bro gave me his ( that sounds funny when you're 28) because he got an iphone. My sis-in-law and I use it to look up random questions we think of when we're drinking wine and watching tv. Such as:

can you tell male from female blood in a common blood test -you can BUT they don't usually test for it- and is bone cancer hereditary--some kinds are- and how many cup of urine can a human bladder hold-2 comfortably, 4 if it's somehow blocked- this last question came up after we split a couple bottles of Charles Shaw.

But I'm rambling...

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  5. NWChicks

NWChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2010
    Granite Falls, WA
    Congrats! I adore mine! My kids have taken to calling it my "external brain". I use mine online all the time and it works great! (Especially the zoom feature so I can actually read the stuff!)

6. TheGoldenRoo

TheGoldenRoo A Crazy and Fun Chicken

Oct 15, 2009
    ND
    Yeah, I just got the 3G.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by