got a new game today,, UPDATE post 103

Quote:
They'll be soft spurs growing in and I don't think that they'll be too big.
I did one roo with the hot potatoe and it worked pretty well actually, it did bleed some tho so I disinfected and put vetwrap on it also kept him in a small cage for a couple of hours to give it a chance to stop bleeding. Alls well and I've kept them to make earings or whatever with them.
sickbyc.gif

well,, i got an emergency oilfield call,, was out alot,, then its suppose to rain hard all weekend, so i used a dremil, and cut an inch off, cause it was late, and with cold and rain i didnt want a chance for it to get "yucky" on him,,, so i figured the dremil was a fast, easy,and safer on the bleeding,, since it was an hour before dark,, there was no bleeding, and he just laid there in my jacket while i cut away,, almost like he LOVED it hehe ,, i figure after all this rain,, i'll cut them even shorter.
just wanna thank you all !

Quote:
Well he'll have some relief until then.
Good going!
thumbsup.gif

Hope all's well with the emergency
smile.png

Thanks ,,, and ya it all went well,,, they tried to blow up 1 of our separators we rent to them lol,, they call it an emergency cause it would of cost them around 45,000 bucks lol
wink.png

tomorrow im gonna trim more off,, now that im over the "shakey hand syndrome"
roll.png

yay that's good you got the spurs trimmed down with no issues what so ever!!!! My poor roo (the one i got the same day you got yours) was murdered by a raccoon...i avenged his death.

Back
Top Bottom