Got a new kitty! *Pics* UPDATE: He's got a name!!

Quote:
I love the Beverly Hillbillies, so I am partial to Jethro.
lol.png

Quote:
5 days?? We spent several day's working on a name before I posted!
gig.gif
We're at day 12!
lau.gif

Alright...I shortened the list...then added a few.
hmm.png

Slate
Flint
Jethro
Streak
Schist ('Lil schist!
lau.gif
gig.gif
) ...though I really don't see it working well.
roll.png

Topaz (call him Taz for short)
Stone
Helix

He responds to kitty though.
lol.png
hide.gif

Our problem is that most names don't seem to fit him. He is really ornery. Jade, our other cat, can't stand him (typical spitting and hissing towards the newcomer). This kitty won't accept it and, while he submisses to Jade by lying on his back, the kitten gets a kick out of tackling Jade.
lau.gif
He rough houses with our 60 lb pit bull/australian shepherd too. He dosn't care that he is 1 lb...he thinks everyone should play with him. He is really social and gets into stuff like a puppy does (more so than most kittens do!). Most of the names seem to passive or calm for this little stinker.

Ok....I think I decided.

Logan

First, I should note that DH and I are backpackers...I would love to say avid backpackers, but work schedules limit our available time to go backpacking. Nonetheless, we go backpacking and LOVE it! So, naturally, we LOVE mountains. Mt. Logan is the highest peak in Canada and the second highest in North America after Denali (Mt. Mckinley). It is named after Sir William Edmond Logan, the founder of the geological survey in Canada and great geologist. DH likes the name too. Why not McKinley, Denali or Whitney (highest peak in the continental US, here in CA and DH has hiked it)? 'Cuz they don't sound good for a boy kitty.
tongue.png

What are your thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom