Got a new kitty! *Pics* UPDATE: He's got a name!!

Alright...DH's opinion is now null and void. He likes something, then doesn't like it.

So, I have narrowed it to the final 3 names that I really like....your thoughts, please.

Flint/Flynt - Flint is usually a gray mineral, but can also have white, etc. Here's a pic of Flint - looks like my kitty's coloring.
photo-289510.html

Darwin - Love the name and when he does something stupid, we can say he is trying to get a Darwin Award.

Dresden - as in the Dresden Diamond, which is a green diamond (his eyes are hazel green).

Dresden... then Flint... then Darwin if I was ranking them. Though... maybe Flint then Dresden... ohh tough call, but I'd prolly go with Dresden simply because it isn't likely if you call your cat that other dogs and cats would come running.

Flint

It rolls better off the tongue. As in "Flint, honey, what did you think would happen when you swatted the full glass off the counter?!"
Or "FLINT!!!!! You little *&^%$@*(_#@$!!!!"

Or if you are really put out "FLINTFLINTFLINTFLINTFLINT!!!!!!"

Short and sweet.
tongue.png

He FINALLY has a name!!

Joey

Yea..I know...not geology-related. But, we have learned he LOVES to be inside of my husband's wool-lined jacket when either of us wear it. He immediately starts purring and gets all snuggled. He's like a baby kangaroo in a pouch....hence Joey.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom