Got a new kitty! *Pics* UPDATE: He's got a name!!

BarkerChickens

Microbrewing Chickenologist
12 Years
Nov 25, 2007
High Desert, CA
It's all Debi's (Debiraymond) fault.
tongue.png
I went to her house for her birthday and she got a new kitten. I threatened to sneak her kitty home with me, but she wouldn't let me.
roll.png

Sooooo....I got my own las weekend! We have one adult male cat (who is NOT fond of the new addition). The new one is ~8-9 wks old. He is adorable! He is very cuddly and will cry if we leave him alone. When I am getting ready in the morning, he gets frustrated that I am not paying attention to him, so he climbs up my pant leg.
gig.gif
He is social and his purr is LOUD! His meow is hilarious..a high pitched squeek.

Now I just need to name him. Our dogs are Casey, Mika and Kenzie and the other cat is Jade. Being a geologist, I want to name him a rock/mineral name, but Flint, Granite, Chalcedony (pronounced Chal-sed-knee), Malachite, Azurite, etc just don't cut it.

Oh and Debi, my allergies have been horrible since last weekend...can't imagine why....
lau.gif

5048_p1020540.jpg

5048_p1020543.jpg

5048_p1020544.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I thought Jasper except he is not the color of Jasper whatsoever. Now if was orange....

There are all colors of Jasper.... Its a he so Crystal is out. Quartz, no. What are them salt thingys called? Agate - that comes in ALL colors. Why are all birthstone names girls names?

Back
Top Bottom