Got a new puppy

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Chatychick, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Chatychick

Chatychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    Well I got a new puppy and you would not believe what breed she is...she is 1/2 Great Pyreenes and 1/2 Jack Russell ...talk about a mix...she is small and is full of energy...I would post a picture but instead I will change my avatar so you can see her...looks like a GP but is small like a JRT...lol...

2. snugglepup

snugglepup Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2007
    Creedmoor, NC
    Ouch, somebody got hurt!

3. Chatychick

Jul 9, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    Nope no one was hurt the mother is the GP...daddy is the JRT...

4. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Dad needed a step ladder...LOL

What a cute puppy!

5. Chatychick

Jul 9, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    Thanks she is a sweety...

6. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    what cute little baby

I know about strange mixs - i have a beagle/bassett mix that had puppies with my boxer lol I dont know how they managed this unless my male was on his kness - the mommy is low to the ground like a bassett - but the puppies were all cute.

what did you name her ?

Julie

7. HobbyChickener

HobbyChickener Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2007
    central KY
    Can't let this one go by with out telling my story too. And YES it is true!! I have a friend with a male s h i t z u and a female pit bull. Yup they did it! Oddly enough the pups looked just like jack russells. [​IMG]

8. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I was gonna ask HOW that happened! She sure is a cutie! Those little guys always seem to hit their target. [​IMG]

9. Chatychick

Jul 9, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    Her name is Mitzy and she has already got a place here with my other dogs...my big old Mastiff is her protector...he just loves her as he knows she is a baby...all together I guess you would say I have 10 1/4 dogs now...lol...cause hse just dont add up to a big dog and dont think she will...I think she will stay small...I have 4 anatolian/GP dogs for my goats and then 5 others and my son has a dog too...guess we have enough dogs now... [​IMG]

10. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    oh yes , have yall ever heard of a chuhaha / rottwieler mix, talk about step ladder.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by