Got a pair of baby rats

RAWR

Songster
10 Years
May 26, 2009
who wants to know?
About a month ago I got a pair of female rats from the local human society. They're so freggin' cute! They are white with buff caps and are named Pumpkin and Poppy.
love.gif

Currently I'm saving up to get them a four level cage I saw on Petco.com but you know. It takes some time.

Absolutely adorable! :love
Reminds me of when I first got my two boys, they were just about that size.

Rats can be awesome pets. My daughter had Henrietta who lived to be 3.5 years old. She was a black hooded rat.

They really are awesome little pets :3 eventually I want to get more but for the time being I'm okay with just two XD
I think black hooded rats are so pretty. I'd like to have one of those one day XD

*Sniffle* I'm so proud of you!
wink.png

I used to have a couple rats, but they passed away. Yours are so darling cute! Now I wanna put some bedding in the old cage, and jump over to the pet store and get some more. AHHH! Must. Resist. The. Urge.

Awesome! I had a rat as a pet when I was about 10 years old. Big ol' grey/black wolf rat. He lived 4 years. Very smart.

Love rats! Had a rat who would come when we called. She had a super big rat crush on my husband, so I had to watch out for her. ;). Your girls look like female versions of my first rat ever, who was the same color. Have fun with the little cuties!

Back
Top Bottom