Got Bored Ducks?

Kkrista123

Crowing
Dec 2, 2018
Hatboro PA
My Coop
My Coop
My girl Gilberta is always looking for something new to do since she lives indoors. We realized as soon as she was big enough to push a water bottle around, she enjoyed to do so. We removed plastic labels and lids and let her play with them. Today I had the idea to put some treats in the water bottle. As she plays with it, treats slowly dispense and it keeps her occupied for so long! Ill add pics later!

Awesome duck!
Please! Let us participate and create a video...
:pop
I don't know how too...:gig
And she doesn't do this all the time but definitely does it often. She looks funny though as she carries a pebble or bigger rock as she uses her bill and waddles back and drops the pebble, watches it sink and waddlles away to do the exact same thing.. I love watching her when she gets busy doing this behaviour..:gig

IMG_1236.JPG
Poppy the pebble picker...

I have a Call Duck Hen that loves picking up pebbles and drops them into the water dish or the kiddie pool. She watches them sink and then goes and brings another pebble...:gig....:idunno...She has fun I guess...
My duck always picks up pebbles and I never realized why until you said this!!!!! I thought she was just as dumb as a duck of rocks!!!:lau(see what I did there! :cool:)

Back
Top Bottom