Got my coffee, a donut, and a happy song in my head....

I need Some Coffee Get Me Some
caf.gif

Quote:
So you aDORE your current place of employment? Can you barely contain yourself from showing up extra early because of your excitement at being able to be there? Are you amazed that you actually get paid to have so much fun?????

Right, I thought so... have some more nog.

Something like that.

Hence the two job interviews this week.

Quote:
Good luck with them. Hope at least one of them interests you. It's tough out there. I'm struggling with the job issue too.

Quote:
Good luck with them. Hope at least one of them interests you. It's tough out there. I'm struggling with the job issue too.

Both of them interest me. One is incoming sales rep for the worlds leading computer part's mfg and the other is front desk at the clinic in town. THe clinic would be more convenient for travel purposes with Dh but the sales rep would be more what I want right now, less germs and all.

Of course you'll be offered both of them and then come to us begging for coffee, a donut and advice.

(And is it me, or does the Shift key not function properly on approximately half of BYC member's keyboards?)

Quote:
That annoys me, too....along with the lack of proper spelling, non-use of paragraphs and "text-speak."

I can grant a little grace to the spelling-impaired having grown up with a dyslexic brother. But, the shift key does seem to be broken on an inumerable group of keyboards around here.

Back
Top Bottom