got some duck eggs.. bad news.. sorry all.. :(....

I would tell her that how she packed them wasnt right, and if she could offer to send you the same amount of eggs, for the shipping price. If not, then count your losses and move on.

As for none developing, you cant blame her for that. During shipping, the membranes could get broken, the yolk could get scrambled, the air sac could pop, the microscopic membrane could tear away from the egg. So anytime you order eggs your hatch rate could be from 0-100%. It just so happens you got 0%. That part cant be blamed on her.

I got Marans eggs from a lady who filled a box with shredded paper and put all the eggs together in the middle. Seven of the nine eggs were crushed to bits. Then she wanted to argue with me when I told her it was not a PO error, but a packing error. She sent me more eggs, but none hatched. The shells were fine, but the eggs were addled. Hmmm.

Quote:
yeah i know the non development part isnt her fault at aLL! shes a very nice person with great intentions! i wasnt suggesting that it was her fault if thats what it looks like
smile.png
but im sure better paking might help.. atleast mabye..
i gave her pics of the unpaking prosess... so she knows how they arived... i dont know.. mabye i should just look localy.. any sites that anyone knows of that u can find local breeders on??

I feel for you, hope you have something to hatch out of the rest. It's a shame that some of the PO folks have no respect for other peoples property. They played cut & toss with my last batch, hopefully my replacements will be treated better. Good luck.

omg!!! tomorows the due date for some eggs that i got right after the eggs that i talk about in the first post ( those never developed) and now the ones that i got right after those are PEEEEPPINNNGGG!!! holy COW! im sooooo exited!

Back
Top Bottom