Got the coop done today,the run is the project for tomorrow!

That look's really nice.
I have 40 chick's that are a week old,look's like I need to get my coop up.
Thanks for the photo's,really give's me some idea's of how I will do mine.
THX

Last edited:
Here is the finished ramp board and pop door. They did alot better today on going up and down it. I guess they need a little practice!

2415154818_52ef48ed60_b.jpg

i have just about finished our coop inside the pole building like yours.it's all open like i stated before.only ended up spending $130 and that was with the purchase of a new hammer and a tie out runner for our biggest dog.shes not real keen on the chicks yet.i hope to get a run build like yours next week sometime.i'm still up in the air on what wire to use.really not sure if my young boys will keep up with putting chicks in the coop every night.i sure was glad to see your pics it gave me good idea what i was going to for ours

Nice site and lovely work. I like how the coop is actually indoors and that you have head room to work in there- in winter it will be so much better. I guess the only concern is that a runnning vehicle not be alongside them at any time. We're working on our run today, it's more work than we first thought! When you finish your run will it have wire at the base to keep digging predators out?
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom