GP/An pups fs in Ks UPDATE:ALL SOLD

I can let you know later today,cause today I have to drive 2 hours to get a roo I need then to Richmond Mo to get a truck.
so if I get the truck I wont have to wait for hubby to get home to go places then I can talk about meeting half way.
The whole family wants a big dog but I need one that will bond with the chickens and not kill em so can you get pics of the parents and all the male pups?
I have been researching how to train em to bond with the chickens so any tips you have will be great....
Yes I want one so ill let you know later today proubly after 7pm or 8pm on when I can meet ok....

Last edited:
I love them! I told my dh about them and he did NOT say no or get mad. That is the green light as far as I am concerned.

I have been wanting some GPs. We have 2 aging cockers, one is deaf and cannot see the other is not far behind....they are house pooches who won't go out in the rain or snow, LOL.

A GP came to visit with someone who bought chooks from me this past weekend. He was gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Birch Run. We could split the shippigg costs into Manchester. 3 little nippers together might be good for them to snuggle and for security during the trip.
smile.png

Jennifer, that is an interesting proposition, perhaps quite doable. Let's investigate it! Briar, my lab, who lives with my chickens and ducks would teach this puppy and that would give Briar a furry friend too besides the feathers.

At this time of the year the snow is littered with fox and coyote tracks. Snow depth here is making them work hard for a meal and they are always looking to see if Briar is on duty.

I will be willing to ship them but you would have to pay the vet certification as I give y own shots and to get a cert. the vet will have to give the shots. I can send them with no problem if this is what you want and what sexes you want shipped.

I can come up the 15th,proubly get there about 7pm or 8pm though,i dont like driving in KC so ill just go around...
so let me know if this will work for you.

Back
Top Bottom