Gramcracker's coop.

these are my two new silkies 003.jpg 005.jpg
known as feather and Duster

Not sure if Buffy is a roo. I need to go take a new photo and post it to see what more experienced people than I think. Maybe today as I need to do a little clean up work on their coop this afternoon. They are still stuck inside and with the 60+ mph wind and rain we had yesterday, I'm sure some sneaked into their domain. It's not sealed properly yet.

I've had bronchitis that is refusing to go away so haven't been able to finish their run.

Not sure if Buffy is a roo. I need to go take a new photo and post it to see what more experienced people than I think. Maybe today as I need to do a little clean up work on their coop this afternoon. They are still stuck inside and with the 60+ mph wind and rain we had yesterday, I'm sure some sneaked into their domain. It's not sealed properly yet.

I've had bronchitis that is refusing to go away so haven't been able to finish their run.
I have an ear infection that won't quit too! At least i am not coughing. I have been working on other projects so i have not finished putting the siding on my coop. Cat scratch tower, and guinea hoop coop coming up. The tower needs two more shelves assembled and installed and it will be done. I have not started the hoop coop yet as i have to make a trail through the woods and clear a site. I need to hurry up because cold weather is coming. Also burning piles of pine logs and brush to get rid of it and clean up. Never a dull moment.

I have an ear infection that won't quit too! At least i am not coughing. I have been working on other projects so i have not finished putting the siding on my coop. Cat scratch tower, and guinea hoop coop coming up. The tower needs two more shelves assembled and installed and it will be done. I have not started the hoop coop yet as i have to make a trail through the woods and clear a site. I need to hurry up because cold weather is coming. Also burning piles of pine logs and brush to get rid of it and clean up. Never a dull moment.

Ear infections== dizzy and pain. That can't be comfortable. Sorry that it isn't going away. Exactly cold is coming, and too many things yet to do. If I didn't have to go work I might get somethings done. Yesterday here was chilly and the heat is on.

Back
Top Bottom