Grandpas Feeder

Ajoy1955

Songster
Jul 1, 2023
Greeneville Tennessee
Well I have finally broke down and got the Grandpas Feeder, my 6 girls are currently on step two of the training process.. 3 of my girls use it with no issues at all, and my other 3 will use it but they are not very comfortable with it.. my question is…if a chicken is hungry enough will they find a way to eat? For example.. getting over their fear of the new feeder, and eating from it anyway…

Attachments

• 60B4359E-FA40-4FF0-A45E-E26A1524F485.jpeg
    60B4359E-FA40-4FF0-A45E-E26A1524F485.jpeg
    586.9 KB · Views: 48
I always feel like if at least some of the flock is doing what you want them to, whether feeding, drinking, roosting, laying in actual nesting boxes etc....Then eventually the stragglers will catch on.

I use a bucket feeder. I don't like the wild birds messing with it and I assume animals use it at night. I think I have to refill it too often because of that.

Is this grampa thing the way?

I use a bucket feeder. I don't like the wild birds messing with it and I assume animals use it at night. I think I have to refill it too often because of that.

Is this grampa thing the way?
Now that my girls are completely trained, I absolutely love the Grandpas Feeder! Don’t be tempted to settle for a cheaper knock off treadle feeder.. this feeder is amazing

Back
Top Bottom