Granny's gone and done it again

sounds like yall are getting pretty good gifts. Papa, you already got yours. LOL I want too many things and cant narrow it down to one.

Was it good wine , .?

Excellent. Bellini cipriani, it’s like champagne and fresh peaches. I bought it for the beautiful bottle.
C584EDAD-0DC0-4709-A993-A35982B5805C.jpeg

Well. Phone has been blowing up with emergency alerts. Lilac fire is over 2000 acres last radio report and there’s another one near Temecula. North of me...these fires wouldn’t get to me but just how quick these are spreading....it’s concerning.
Very concerning. Watch for the winds to shift. It can travel so fast. It helps to be mentally prepared... get all your important papers together and take pics of everything in and around your house, just in case.

:oops: I’ve just been calling him turtle lol nothing has
struck me yet on names answer I’ve had him awhile.
How about Bob? ...what he does in the water! :lol:

Anyone in peril over these fires ?
Prostar and mutt (who doesn't come on anymore) are both in southern California.

Took me 20mins to type this. Computer freezing. Hope to be back later.

Yes, I think so. I started getting irritable and impatient, snapping at the kids, no joy in hobbies, etc. It correlated with starting the bp meds. I haven’t checked, I need to.
yes you need to and there are 100s of different BPs meds . Sometimes it takes a while for you to find the right one. You being so young and having to take old people drugs is enough to make you snap. I know.

Very concerning. Watch for the winds to shift. It can travel so fast. It helps to be mentally prepared... get all your important papers together and take pics of everything in and around your house, just in case.

How about Bob? ...what he does in the water! :lol:

Prostar and mutt (who doesn't come on anymore) are both in southern California.

Took me 20mins to type this. Computer freezing. Hope to be back later.
you should get a nice one. Like mine ! hahahaaaa

yes you need to and there are 100s of different BPs meds . Sometimes it takes a while for you to find the right one. You being so young and having to take old people drugs is enough to make you snap. I know.

Maybe just something for anxiety would fix it. The other day I paced round and round the house. It’s not normal for me.

Back
Top Bottom