Granny's gone and done it again

22581481-2270-4C51-9B69-5CD7AC076258.jpeg

Chi Ken dumplings for supper. Gran y I used your pie recipe to make sweet tator pie. Milk, sugar, flour, fruit, butter. It's in the oven now. Wish I had some cinnamon to put on it. Didn't feed chickens today. Fed them late yesterday & my back has hurt all day.
I thought you were talking about Chinese food

Mornings, I woke up at 6 so we could get an early start and hopefully beat the crowd. Still sitting here. Just dont want to go . First thing out of his mouth , You mad at me ? No, not mad . Then why you up so early ? haha Ok, maybe a little . Not at him though just already arguing with customer service before we even get there . I would give it to Robert but crushed blue velvet and white/grey cats dont match.
Congrats on the pups h20. 3 ? I never paid attention I guess but is that its milk port sticking up there looking humongous ?
I am still aggravated at that room. Twin bed has to stay in there and I am using my couch/loveseat and chairs in the front room. A sectional would be nice. But money says no and I am tired of waiting . I bought paint for this room how long ago? stupid. Would be nice if I could try a few combos of things I already have but I cant move furniture just to be moving it back. Bed on wheels was bad enough.

Back
Top Bottom