Granny's gone and done it again

Morning! I am not asleep! which is not quite the same as being awake. I still have hope, though.

Granny, hope the crabbiness goes away. Terrible to go shopping anywhere around here, but I must go. Heading out to get some hay and birdseed, and need to go to another town for that. Considering/dreading going to Walmart to get silicons nose pads put on my new glasses... they keep sliding down.

Wishing I lost the post but no I haven’t gave Bob a real name yet lol
You know I will keep bugging you.:D Everything must have a name! or it might become food. Turtle soup? :eek:hahaaa, you could call him Soupy after Soupy Sales, but you probably don't know who that was! haha Told you I am not really awake.

Hi granny and all.
Yep that is her nipple. They are huge. Poor pup cannot get mouth around it.

I had three boys, lol. Good thing I wanted a boy. I have been up most the night. She really like to lick them and worry the cord. She is less anxious now.
Cute babies! Do people prefer the dogs with more white?

Im home honey ! I am tired, sore but not grumpy no matter what Twist says.
I didnt have any problem returning the blanket then we went to the flea market. I found a twin sized blanket new for $9.00. Tom "found" a plastic shelf for $30. and that was his blanket $$ Hope it keeps him warm. Next to Captian Ds for a fish sandwich then next flea market and I found a table for $5.00 . I borrowed a drill and remover the legs which are very nice and left the top laying there because it was junk press board . Now to figure out how to either make a new top or haul some plywood. Then I am going to take the ends off 2 of my brooders and join them to make them larger. At least thats the plan.
Come home to a sick Robert. fevered. Called GI dr. because prednisone masks symptoms of illnesses . Left a message . Also called DCS this am about the bed still here and how I was never reimbursed for the things I bought for them. again had to leave a message.

Back
Top Bottom