Granny's gone and done it again

so they will be back. They closed all our caves off because humans ? are giving them something called white nose . At least they will eat your skeeters
We have a few bat sanctuaries here.. They probably will be back but i just want them further away and not over my head when im outside smoking...

I think the kids today are different then we were. Without a car we went nowhere. we werent cool. They are much more comfortable at home and that "coolness" is gone.
They don't teach it in school any more... no peer pressure.

Those poor 4 girls that look like me...
Yes, those 4 beautiful girls having to beat the men off with sticks!

There is a mocking bird that terrorizes Binks . I believe it is the same one every yr for 4 yrs running. I need to see how long they live but it uses the same nest as well.
I love mockers... they are smartasses!

With the barn swallows and bats darting about i wasnt sure if I could do it but then i figured out their schedule. At dusk I would open the curtains of my big livingroom curtain and watch the bats swoop out from under the roof.
I love bats too. They eat up all the bugs. I used to have a couple raising babies under my carport every summer.

Meet Chalupa Batman!!
:lau Cat is either going to have a complex or a giant ego from that name!

They don't teach it in school any more... no peer pressure.

Yes, those 4 beautiful girls having to beat the men off with sticks!

I love mockers... they are smartasses!

I love bats too. They eat up all the bugs. I used to have a couple raising babies under my carport every summer.

:lau Cat is either going to have a complex or a giant ego from that name!
There were like 50 of them and i would have friends over and we would sit under the attached carport and the bats would be darting all around. I thought my sister in law would have a heart attack!!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom