Granny's gone and done it again

Really thinking about that surgery. Even if I loose some strength in my hands I should be good. I bet if my hands were better I could pick up atleast 50 lbs with my finger tips. cabinet shop really got my grip strong. Not so much now but the surgery may help my grip anyway.
Do it Red, my youngest dd had both hers done this past year. She did hers a month apart & said the only thing she would do different is maybe go a little longer between surgeries. Her hands are so much better.

Do it Red, my youngest dd had both hers done this past year. She did hers a month apart & said the only thing she would do different is maybe go a little longer between surgeries. Her hands are so much better.
I'm seriously thinking about it. Gotta get my courage up. I have heard a lot of good things after peoples had those surgeries. The last surgery has just made me not want to have another surgery period. I know there's a high success rate with it though.

Breeder texted and I’m getting 6 colored egg layers and 5 buff orps tomorrow. Should I wait for the australorps (none this week) or get dominiques or something else that hatched? They’re pretty.
0B1E6B14-2D18-416C-9BA3-7F86A8AD3FC5.png

I'm seriously thinking about it. Gotta get my courage up. I have heard a lot of good things after peoples had those surgeries. The last surgery has just made me not want to have another surgery period. I know there's a high success rate with it though.
back surgery is horrid I have heard and Nothing like this at all. I wont encourage you to do it though cause I would feel bad if it didnt work.

Back
Top Bottom