Granny's gone and done it again

A different one then Twist posted ?
Yes, Mom used to sing it when I was little.

forsythia
No it’s a switch Bush :gig
I have a few of those. almost the first thing to bloom in the spring. very beautiful for a week maybe then green the rest of the yr. Mass planted , you cant beat the color .
I don’t remember them ever being green except spring when the leaves started coming back. They seemed yellow forever.

Breeder texted and I’m getting 6 colored egg layers and 5 buff orps tomorrow. Should I wait for the australorps (none this week) or get dominiques or something else that hatched? They’re pretty.
View attachment 1263521
If you are wanting large egg size I would wait for the Austalorps.

Yes, Mom used to sing it when I was little.

No it’s a switch Bush :gig
I don’t remember them ever being green except spring when the leaves started coming back. They seemed yellow forever.
maybe a different bush then. these bloom before the leaves and not very long at all.

I have 2 hens that I hatched from grannies birds. One I named Ya Buddy after Tom & one is named Granny. As it turned out Ya Buddy is a Ya Betty & she's been broody forever. Darn Granny bird is a enabler. Ya Betty hasn't been laying for 3-4 weeks so granny climbs in her nest & lays an egg for her :lau:gig
:gig I have a little black hen that looks and walks like a crow that waits on one of the other hens to lay an egg so she can jump on it . Afterwards she gets up and sings the egg song. She hasn't laid an egg in 3 years lol. I guess she thinks I'll cull her if she don't lay lol.

back surgery is horrid I have heard and Nothing like this at all. I wont encourage you to do it though cause I would feel bad if it didnt work.
I'm pretty sure it would help. and you wouldn't be at fault if something went wrong. It's a simple surgery. I know anythings possible but it seems to be nothing to it but maybe a few weeks pain. Not bad though. Pearl was worried for a few days but once it healed a little, she could tell a difference.

I need a few more EE's that lay blue. Most of my CCL lay a greenish/blue. Would love some Spearmint layers. Was it Camp that shared a picture of those eggs? Will be putting my FBCM roo over all my colored layers & the 2 unrelated FBCM hens later this spring. Will hatch out those to see what colors I will end up with from their offsprings.

Back
Top Bottom