Granny's gone and done it again

I need a few more EE's that lay blue. Most of my CCL lay a greenish/blue. Would love some Spearmint layers. Was it Camp that shared a picture of those eggs? Will be putting my FBCM roo over all my colored layers & the 2 unrelated FBCM hens later this spring. Will hatch out those to see what colors I will end up with from their offsprings.
yes, that was Camp. I loved those too ! Did you see my pictures I posted here a couple days ago ? Your SFH was in them looking just like the jubilees .

:gig I have a little black hen that looks and walks like a crow that waits on one of the other hens to lay an egg so she can jump on it . Afterwards she gets up and sings the egg song. She hasn't laid an egg in 3 years lol. I guess she thinks I'll cull her if she don't lay lol.

I'm pretty sure it would help. and you wouldn't be at fault if something went wrong. It's a simple surgery. I know anythings possible but it seems to be nothing to it but maybe a few weeks pain. Not bad though. Pearl was worried for a few days but once it healed a little, she could tell a difference.
That's too funny Red, I've got a little EE mix that is doing the same darn thing. She even ties the nest box up all afternoon & will finally squack the egg song but there won't be another egg in the box.

I can’t sell them, so not overly worried about the size. I just need birds that will be friendly for the campers.
Sweetest ones I've had so far are ee, bantam brahma, and silkies. The silkies are a little off though. I think that's why I like them so much. We have a lot in common. My silkie roo tries to mate his own shadow against the underpening . Poor thing. he even tries to call it over to eat with him.

Back
Top Bottom