Granny's gone and done it again

We had a pack of dogs running in our neighborhood for about a year. Killed a whole tractor of POL pullets while i was on vacation. Killed or scattered all my quail. I found out finally whose they were. Told the lady they were killing my livestock and she needed to build a fence or tie them up. She said the pit bull wasn't hers, she had just been feeding it for a year!? But she had no use for the husky and the Shepherd so just go ahead and shoot them!
I just got the license renewal for Belle (she died last summer) and got a little ranty because it's up to $26 a year for a dog license now. Then when I hear what you have to put up with, maybe it's worth it. If I catch a loose dog, doesn't even have to be on my property, animal control will come pick it up. They also came twice to feed my broody that got left behind when we had to evacuate for the fire. Sad truth is the people that let their dogs runs and don't neuter are the same ones that don't get them licensed.

Then definitely take advantage of it if you can. The people that are wanting Silkies you need to tell them they are straight run only because it takes so many months to tell what sex they are.
I will.
thats all ? I thought it was close to time. as far as I know its just the one polish egg . I never did candle again.
Yep. Seems longer. It’ll hatch around the time mine do.
How much?
$45 for the SFH, and $25 each for the others.

I just got the license renewal for Belle (she died last summer) and got a little ranty because it's up to $26 a year for a dog license now. Then when I hear what you have to put up with, maybe it's worth it. If I catch a loose dog, doesn't even have to be on my property, animal control will come pick it up. They also came twice to feed my broody that got left behind when we had to evacuate for the fire. Sad truth is the people that let their dogs runs and don't neuter are the same ones that don't get them licensed.
So very true, we have a neighbor that always let their dogs run. I got blamed for killing their dog because I had used cocoa bean hulls in my flower beds. I did not know they were toxic to dogs, but it certainly wasn't my fault that they let their dog run & it came to my yard & ate them.

Back
Top Bottom