Granny's gone and done it again

I am in a dark place. I have awesome news and I feel like crying. I knew it was a bad idea to stop my antidepressive meds for the antibiotics but the pain is still there and maybe a little worse. I am just worried sick about Tom .
The worry is big and very real. I know its just a matter of time. Nurse called today. They have called a few different places to get help in here for him. Medical equipment, home health aid, lift for the car. Everyone thinks he is leaving this world soon except me. I think he has a lot of life left in him.
I was so scared to be driving to the city alone as I dont do well on freeways at all.
That worry has been lifted off my shoulders. That is my awesome news.
A sister from another mother will be with me.
Oh Granny wish I could be there for you.I know that feeling people think someone is leaving this world but you know in your heart different believe me I know .As for driving it's not the fear of driving it's all those crazy people out there,they take there stupid pills and get behind the wheel:heso yeah I'm with you on that so happy you have kin coming to be by your side:hugsI remember when hubby had in home care this place looked like a mini hospital :)

goodmorning12.gif
iStock_26462027_MEDIUM-1.jpg
1444252656.png
No-Bake-Oreo-Cheesecake-1-814x1024.jpg
Good morning everyone hope y'all have a great,fantastic day:frow

Back
Top Bottom