Granny's gone and done it again

Tiramisu. It was the best I ever had, not been able to find anything close to it. Almost 4 years and now I can’t ever have it again :hit

Plus today has been a bust. I left at 9am and just got home at 11pm. I’ve lost another chick and more on the way out. Idk what’s going on. They have diarrhea really bad but not cocci because they got corid for 7 days after a bloody mess. I’ll give them vitamins in the morning I guess. I’m just so exhausted, we were supposed to be home by 8:30. I had to round babies up in the dark and eggs in the nest box are ruined.

uffda :hugs

I don’t think I spelled his name right. Hmm. Oh well.

So funny story to tell you. Went to tuck in the chickens last night...nugget is teaching those little bitties bad habits of being the last ones to go to bed! So I go collect eggs and while I’m doing that nugget of course goes on her spot on the steps up to the roost and does her whole NONE SHALL PASS routine. I realize this after hearing some kerfuffle from the other girls. So I’m crouching down talking to the bitties when I feel someone try to jump on my back. Okay. Let’s see where this goes. It must be Buffy - she does that to hubs. So crouch down a bit lower flatten my back out a bit...and I had two bitties hop up. Little Lorp and Buffy! Well Buffy doesn’t make it to my shoulder so I end up holding my arm in a way to half hold her half have her sit on my arm...and she’s fine with that. Little Lorp is all up on my shoulder like the pirates parrots of old...so walk into the coop, girls are still content to hang out and get to an empty roosting spot. Off they hop and settle down. They have me trained. At this point the little Hamburg and the wyanrock are hanging around my feet so I bend down and stick out my arm to see if they’ll hop on. Little Hamburg does the dantiest hop ever and just very lightly lands on my arm, I lift her up to the roost and she hops off.
Now for the wyanrock. After squatting for me (yay) she decides that I’m a Big Bad and leads me on a merry chase. Eventually get her up in the coop at least.

And I didn’t get pooped on.

I don’t think I spelled his name right. Hmm. Oh well.

So funny story to tell you. Went to tuck in the chickens last night...nugget is teaching those little bitties bad habits of being the last ones to go to bed! So I go collect eggs and while I’m doing that nugget of course goes on her spot on the steps up to the roost and does her whole NONE SHALL PASS routine. I realize this after hearing some kerfuffle from the other girls. So I’m crouching down talking to the bitties when I feel someone try to jump on my back. Okay. Let’s see where this goes. It must be Buffy - she does that to hubs. So crouch down a bit lower flatten my back out a bit...and I had two bitties hop up. Little Lorp and Buffy! Well Buffy doesn’t make it to my shoulder so I end up holding my arm in a way to half hold her half have her sit on my arm...and she’s fine with that. Little Lorp is all up on my shoulder like the pirates parrots of old...so walk into the coop, girls are still content to hang out and get to an empty roosting spot. Off they hop and settle down. They have me trained. At this point the little Hamburg and the wyanrock are hanging around my feet so I bend down and stick out my arm to see if they’ll hop on. Little Hamburg does the dantiest hop ever and just very lightly lands on my arm, I lift her up to the roost and she hops off.
Now for the wyanrock. After squatting for me (yay) she decides that I’m a Big Bad and leads me on a merry chase. Eventually get her up in the coop at least.

And I didn’t get pooped on.
:celebrate

Back
Top Bottom